Interagency Risk Assessment Consortium (IRAC)
The Interagency Risk Assessment Consortium (IRAC) consists of representatives from US government agencies, institutes and centers with food safety responsibilities. Through the IRAC, the agencies will collectively work to enhance communication and coordination among the member agencies and promote the conduct of scientific research that will facilitate risk assessments. Such research will assist the regulatory agencies in fulfilling their specific food-safety risk management mandates.
Here we provide the charter, signed by representatives of the member agencies
These tables list current members of the various IRAC work groups.
- IRAC Work Group on Clarification of the Various Approaches for Assessing Risk 2011-2013
- IRAC-IFSAC Joint Work Group on Leveraging Epidemiological and Risk Assessment 2011-2013
- IRAC Work Group on Listeria monocytogenes Dose-Response 2010-2012
- Data Gaps for Selected Microbial Risk Assessments
- IRAC-MRAF workgroup executive summary
- Susceptible Populations and Food Safety Workshop